Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: October 10th, 2019 - All about the Theme Park

8 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Will Taz Tornado will be removed for end of 2019 season soon to make way for Jersey Devil Coaster?

No specifics but we will most likely see the return of some of the Looney Tunes Seaport rides.  Not sure about Taz Tornado but maybe they want to keep the two devil-themed rides side by side!

11 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

No specifics but we will most likely see the return of some of the Looney Tunes Seaport rides.  Not sure about Taz Tornado but maybe they want to keep the two devil-themed rides side by side!

Maybe the return of some of the Looney Tunes Seaport rides and Taz Tornado for Bugs Bunny Boomtown possibily in 2021.

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass

I'm happy to see that (presumably from the report) Bugs Bunny National Park will be open for Holiday in the Park! Rides for little ones was going to be limited with the removal of Looney Tunes Seaport and Safari Tours, so this is excellent news! Maybe the first step to a park wide Holiday in the Park one day??

So, at this point, if BBNP will be open for HITP, all that will be closed is the Golden Kingdom (the one by KK and Zu) Plaza del Carnaval and Frontier Adventures. I wonder if they will have the food places open like the Pizza place, Go Fresh, and Mama Flora's Gyro place. It will also allow for better park flow to the Boardwalk because the lake path by joker (where the graveyard is now) will be open all the way to the four tents area. With this, I also imagine the two shops in the tent will be open in addition to the arcade which is yet another place to go to if it gets cold.

I had flashbacks yesterday of my very early GA trips.  I was determined to get a trip report together so I spent a few hours touring the park in the pouring rain.  Even though I had a jacket, I was soaked when I drove home.  Once in my house I jumped in the shower and for some reason the first thing that popped in my head was when I was younger (much younger) and I would spend all day going on the rides including the water rides.  It always was such a good feeling to get home and take a shower to wash off all that flume, rapids, and water ride feeling.

• Like 2

I believe that is the electrical shed that controls the lighting in the mall area. It makes sense that if they did a bunch of updates to the lighting they finally updated the shed that controls it as well. 

17 hours ago, GAcoaster said:

I believe that is the electrical shed that controls the lighting in the mall area. It makes sense that if they did a bunch of updates to the lighting they finally updated the shed that controls it as well. 

You're saying there's actually high voltage?!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matt Kaiser said:

You're saying there's actually high voltage?!

Just like the wooden fence outside of Safari Kids (not to mention almost everywhere else).  I was always taught you shouldn’t cry wolf.  

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:17 AM, GAcoaster said:

Especially that many of the equipment sheds in the park ard badly rotted. They probably can't install new electrical equipmet into a rotted shed without it falling down on them.  

Edited by The Master