Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: November 16th, 2019 - Holiday in the Park!

2019_11_16_IMG_8490%20copy.jpg2019_11_16_IMG_8492%20copy.jpg2019_11_16_IMG_8491%20copy.jpgHow much longer we have to wait to clear the rest of areas and put track and supports for Jersey Devil Coaster soon?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

24 minutes ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

How much longer we have to wait to clear the rest of areas and put track and supports for Jersey Devil Coaster soon?

I am guessing middle of March 2020 for track and supports to start going up.

With both Skyway stations open, hopefully the lines will be short at the Frontier Adventures station with not as many people in that area of the park.

I also like how a lot of the games are re-themed for HITP.

With the Frontier Adventures Skyway station open, I wonder if this could mean the possibility of a new themed section for Frontier Adventures and opening Bizarro and Runaway Mine Train during Holiday in the Park in later years. RMT goes over water so it may not be able to run in colder weather despite being an Arrow but if Bizarro's flame effect still work, I wonder if the heat from the flames would make more people want to ride it in the cold.

• Like 1

Great report, Harry.

Has anyone done the “Holiday Craze” Mirror Maze? Is there anything holiday about it, or is that just clever branding?

It is Christmas themed with the lights and a few props but the real surprise is in the center where Santa’s elves host a dance party complete with a DJ!