Six Flags FUN!

One More Raptor in 2021 (Which park will get it?)

Which parks will get RMC Raptor in 2021?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What parks will get last Raptor in 2021?

• Six Flags St. Louis
    • Dorney Park

I feel it's more likely St. Louis will get a Free Spin (I'd be fine if they took ours, might be the only way) and Dorney Time Warp than either getting a Raptor. Besides, with Kings Dominion needing to replace Volcano, that might make Cedar Fair passing on getting any more coasters for 2021.

I feel it will be a repeat of 2018 with who gets coasters for Cedar Fair (CP-Junior Invert of Flying Coaster, KD-Wing Coaster, and then a third slot for a possible relocation/conversion/small coaster at another park)

7 minutes ago, Pineracer said:

I feel it's more likely St. Louis will get a Free Spin (I'd be fine if they took ours, might be the only way) and Dorney Time Warp than either getting a Raptor. Besides, with Kings Dominion needing to replace Volcano, that might make Cedar Fair passing on getting any more coasters for 2021.

I feel it will be a repeat of 2018 with who gets coasters for Cedar Fair (CP-Junior Invert of Flying Coaster, KD-Wing Coaster, and then a third slot for a possible relocation/conversion/small coaster at another park)

So which Six Flags park to get last RMC Raptor?

On 11/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

All right people, which parks will get last RMC Raptor before RMC would begin producing RMC T-Rex in the future?

You misunderstood what the sign means.

16 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

You misunderstood what the sign means.

I feel it will go either to a park in another country or a more family park that has money and has interest in more thrilling rides. So if goes to a US park I say Holiday World and Silverwood are the only off the top of my head that are not owned by Six Flags/Cedar Fair/SeaWorld (the big 3 already working with RMC), Merlin (would only go to a European Park, and I feel even that is unlikely), Palace Entertainment/Parques Reunidos (the Palace side are not as fortunate as the big 3 who tend to get something that stirs buzz every year, again unlikely for their European claims [ex. Bobejaanland]), are on too small of a scale to even consider (Fun Spot), probably don't have the space (Adventuredland in Iowa), are already working on a coaster for that time period (Lagoon), or your Elitch Gardens.