Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

2019 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 1- Online Pass Processing

We're kicking off our annual Great AVDENTure Calendar today, December 1st!

Our wish for Day #1 is for online pass processing:

Pass.png

It would be great to be able to process the pass online when the pass pricing is the lowest of the year and you only have around a month to get to the park to process the pass and get the free upgrade to Gold. It would also help speed up entry with anyone processing online not having to wait at the entrance for the pass to be processed.

• Like 1

Memberships don't have any "processing" deadline, so it's a clear decision they've made to force people to visit the park. Yes, it would be great to get the upgrade to Gold without having to visit.. but they don't want that.

I thin the only reason they do it is because if you don't have to visit you could buy a pass for the cheapest park in the chain and never go there. The solution is make prices the same at all parks. 

Yeah, the past couple years it has been really tough to get to the park in that month window after the sale to process my pass since I'm away at college. Would make it so much more convenient.