Six Flags and the Coronavirus

On 6/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Tbone112499 said:

Today the NJ stay-at-home orders have been lifted and outdoor gatherings of up to 100 people are allowed. This is a great step ūüĎ欆

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/06/nj-coronavirus-stay-at-home-order-lifted-by-murphy-as-state-reopening-moves-forward.html%3foutputType=amp

F8E38F6B-6A78-412F-92BA-807E53AEA020.png

I find the timing of this just a little bit suspect.  Seems like it was planned just in time that the extra $600 a week in unemployment benefits (Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation) ends, motivating many people to return to work and lower the amount the State will be doling out in unemployment benefits.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many thanks to you and all the healthcare and medical teams getting us through all this.  You guys are the real super heroes.

Dude shut up. Just shut the hell up. You have no idea what is going on, you just make crap up as you go and post comment after comment to hear your self talk. 75% of what you post doesnt even make sen

Hate to go all personal, but considering that several people I know got infected (one of whom recently succumbed to it), the last thing on my mind at this time are theme parks in general, let alone Gr

Posted Images

16 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

This happened in early June.  

Thank you Harry...  I looked at the NJ.com posting and didn't realize that "today" wasn't "today."