Up_Up_and_Away

Misc GA Mumblings

Has anyone tried this yet?

https://mobile-ar.reality.news/news/snapchat-takes-trip-amusement-park-with-ar-for-disney-universal-six-flags-0185758/

According to a company spokesperson, Snapchat now offers geofenced Snapchat Lenses at Disney, Universal, and Six Flags/Warner Bros. parks. The Lenses, which reflect the intellectual property of each parent company, will be available in the carousel once users enter participating parks.

Finally, at Six Flags parks across the US and Mexico, as well as the new Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi opening on July 24, a Superman face effect and 3D Bitmoji Lens (originally presented to commemorate the character's 80th anniversary earlier this year) will be available to thrill seekers. This is the first on-location Snapchat experience for Six Flags parks.

43 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

Finally, at Six Flags parks across the US and Mexico, as well as the new Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi opening on July 24, a Superman face effect and 3D Bitmoji Lens (originally presented to commemorate the character's 80th anniversary earlier this year) will be available to thrill seekers. This is the first on-location Snapchat experience for Six Flags parks.

so is it means that warner bros is going to get six flags again?

i hope they team up again like they did back in 1991

I saw multiple times this week the park posting around 1-2pm that Hurricane Harbor reached capacity and closed the gates. Maybe I just haven't paid attention but did this usually happen other years? I've been hearing from a lot of people that HH has been poorly run this year (though that seems to be the case every year)

The past few almost any weekend with warm weather the water park reached capacity.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:35 AM, SFGadv123 said:

I saw multiple times this week the park posting around 1-2pm that Hurricane Harbor reached capacity and closed the gates. Maybe I just haven't paid attention but did this usually happen other years? I've been hearing from a lot of people that HH has been poorly run this year (though that seems to be the case every year)

That must have been godawful there during those days. HH has never been ran well. 

The days it hit capacity were also the same days that massive heat wave hit the area. I'm positive that is what caused overloads of people to go there. I know on July 3rd, the dry park was not very busy at all, while I'm pretty sure Hurricane Harbor hit capacity.

This maybe a little farfetched,but I think Great Adv. should get Domino's to repave the parking lot,and then advertise it as "the world's largest Domino's Hot Spot".Domino's then could have a food truck that cruises the parking lot selling pre-made pizzas!

16 hours ago, ericthewanderer said:

This maybe a little farfetched,but I think Great Adv. should get Domino's to repave the parking lot,and then advertise it as "the world's largest Domino's Hot Spot".Domino's then could have a food truck that cruises the parking lot selling pre-made pizzas!

now thats weird but funny

Edited by harry2004

19 hours ago, ericthewanderer said:

Better be careful about that, Domino's has a history of running people over.

The most recent television commercials only refer to the park as SixFlags and do not mention the words Great Adventure at all. I am hoping that is only because it is part of a nationwide campaign tied in with Coca-Cola. 

• Sad 1