Up_Up_and_Away

Misc GA Mumblings

8 hours ago, The Master said:

Right now, there are signs for a big coastal storm for next weekend. If it happens, it might mess up the last weekend before Halloween. 

^ Or the storm will move offshore this weekend offcourse.

How is the November 6-9 weekend crowd wise? Thinking about making a trip then but if it's mobbed I'm not gonna bother. One last weekend of Toro is tempting, though, so is it usually a dead weekend?

I haven't gone on a Saturday or Sunday but visited the park on Thursday or Friday the last 3 years in a row and it's very low crowds. Thursday and Friday may have a few more closed rides. Last year Runaway Mine Train and Bizarro were closed on Thursday and Friday but opened on Saturday and Sunday.

The last few hours are usually really empty, I had a solo ride at Skull Mountain last year later in the day on the Thursday they were open.

Aren't the Demon District arena, Showcase, and Plymouth Rock Assurance Arena are the only main 3 theaters now? There is the one in Looney Tunes Seaport, but it already has stuff going on.

I think of those the Northern Star Arena and Adventure Theater in are the only ones regularly used. I think the Batman Stunt Arena and Showcase get more of their use during FF and HITP. And I'm trying to figure out the crowds, too. I'm trying to visit November 3 while I'm home for the weekend from college. I'm assuming by then the FF crowds will have died down.

Much of the crowd that weekend is there for Grape Adventure. I don't think wait times for the rides will be bad,

On 10/24/2018 at 1:08 PM, Yoshi said:

Much of the crowd that weekend is there for Grape Adventure. I don't think wait times for the rides will be bad,

Yeah, the picnic grove was hopping, but the park itself was pleasantly empty.

panda express menu and registers has been removed the other day, those this means chop six or some seafood restaurant is going to take over the space?

i remember seeing a promotion for trutv santas in the barn for holiday in the park

Edited by harry2004

On 11/4/2018 at 1:20 AM, harry2004 said:

panda express menu and registers has been removed the other day, those this means chop six or some seafood restaurant is going to take over the space?

I noticed that during my last trip as well, RIP Panda Express 💔

On 7/23/2008 at 9:09 AM, JetsDevs4Lyf said:

I have mentioned it to myself and friends during visits so far this year, but it had slipped my mind for a while. I don't get what is up with the lack of Superman this season. I get that Batman is all the rage now so using him probably works out well as often as they do, but for Heaven's sake we have Green Lantern and Aquaman who don't even have rides in the park themed after them, but no Superman!! Thank for reigniting my curiosity on this topic :)

Green Lantern got a ride

Anyway, does anyone know who drew the Cyborg artwork on Cyber Spin? I found the art of the Justice League + Cyborg featured on the "Half Man, Half Machine" sign in the queue on Tumblr standalone, so maybe it's stock art for DC promotional material drawn by somebody else and not drawn by one of the current DC Comic artists?

I was buying a 2019 season pass and on processing paper, it says the pass expires 1/5/2020. New Years Day is on a Wednesday in 2020 so it looks like Six Flags has already decided they are going to be open on the 4th and 5th and maybe the 2nd and 3rd as well that year. 😃

• Like 1