• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Up_Up_and_Away

Misc GA Mumblings

So then...if you get the free red cup with the dining plan (ours says it's included on the voucher)...you'd still have to get the $19.99 green cup with the free refills?

Im not sure how you would upgrade or trade in, if even an option. Or if you have to have to buy the cup separately. All it says online is how to redeem the printed voucher for the green cup.

I think it would probably be wise to write your name on your sports bottle with a Sharpie. Otherwise, I think people will run the risk of someone at the ride racks leaving a red and taking a green or simply taking a green one.

Guess this late snow will hamper GADV getting ready for opening. Wasn't it last year the park had to cancel a day in April because of a really late snowfall.

This won't have an impact on them. With temps in the 50's tomorrow it will most likely be gone in 12 hours.

Last year it snowed on April 16th but the park still opened. Us Jersey people are tough!

I thought there was one day during springbreak the park didn't open due to bad weather? I remember going a few days later and there was still a little slush by El Toro's exit. Let us hope it finally stops snowing by then.

Opening weekend forecast, Friday will be 58 and cloudy, Sat will be 46 and partly sunny, Sun will be 68 with tampering off rain.

If thats accurate, I wouldn't mind that. I won't believe it until the day before though, I can't trust it that far ahead.

I think TV weatherman should have to display an accuracy rating (0 to 100%) from the last 30 days in the corner of the screen during their broadcast. This way we would know who to trust!

Suprise ride announcement coming tomorrow....what could it be?!

Batman backwards? They still haven't announced that and it was pretty much confirmed from the clues they gave last year.

Anyone hearing the rumors that nitro will be closed for the 2 first weeks of operations, also that old country will be opened up as,a path with fences blocking the defunct rides?

Haven't heard about nitro, but I recently read the rumor that the old country path might be open. I don't have any conformation on that though. Sure it'll possibly cut walking time down and stuff but would it serve a purpose when there is nothing there and its going to be an empty walkway with fences??

• Like 1

Hopefully it will be a announcement that they got permission from Nj to be able to run both Kingda Ka and Zumanjaro at the same time

The announcement is definitely Namtab. Can't see it being anything else.

Hopefully it will be a announcement that they got permission from Nj to be able to run both Kingda Ka and Zumanjaro at the same time

Park already confirmed at Winter Adventure that this won't be happening this year.

Unless they suddenly found money in the budget for a second ride from Larson (like a tilt-a-whirl or flying scooters) like a couple of the other Six Flags parks getting Super Loops did...

Batman Backwards! Calling it right now. Anyone willing to bet? If so, please direct all payments to my paypal. :lol2: (Joking)

If Im right, I'll be sure to ride Batman as much as I can during spring break while it's still forwards!

Unless they suddenly found money in the budget for a second ride from Larson (like a tilt-a-whirl or flying scooters) like a couple of the other Six Flags parks getting Super Loops did...

Hmmm is that why those two rides became a topic in the 'debate' Harry?! :P

^That would be a really solid idea. A slow re-introduction of rides into Old Country, anchored by a major 2016 addition.

I'm being very optimistic with this one, but that would be fantastic.

Anyone hearing the rumors that nitro will be closed for the 2 first weeks of operations, also that old country will be opened up as,a path with fences blocking the defunct rides?

I hope not about Nitro.

I really hope they announce Namtab, Old Country would be nice as a path, but not really a short cut, but would help the flow a little, more during FF for DMP.