• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for helping the site.  

I heard the weather will improve if you decide to take photos of the construction site and post them here. 

The dippin dots guy told him

Posted Images

On September 28, 2018 at 9:34 PM, Yoshi said:

Looks like it is really crowded for a Friday night in September. Queue Times has both Joker and Nitro at 70 minutes.

Nitro at 100 minutes tonight. I never remember Friday nights during Fright Fest ever that crowded when I used to visit almost every Friday night except the final 2 weekends and even then it never got that crowded.

48 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

Nitro at 100 minutes tonight. I never remember Friday nights during Fright Fest ever that crowded when I used to visit almost every Friday night except the final 2 weekends and even then it never got that crowded.

When I went on Friday two weeks ago, there were huge lines jyst to drive in. Never saw a early Friday FF so crowded before. Dorney's Haunt has also been much more crowded this year. Seems all the Halloween events are popular and much more crowded this year.

Edited by The Master
On 10/12/2018 at 10:46 PM, Yoshi said:

Nitro's lines were over 90 minutes Saturday evening, as well.  My Flash Pass Platinum was rendering wait times approaching 20 minutes.  Interestingly, the Justice League had lengthy waits.  El Toro was all over the place, as that ride was going up and down most of the afternoon.  

I'm certainly glad to see the crowds coming out.  SIX just needs to figure out how to generate those types of attendance numbers outside of Fright Fest with other high-interest special events. 

I agree with 29yrs. There's only so many times you can ride the biggest attractions, and there middle ground is sorely lacking. They have the top tier attractions down pat, and the low tier (like children's lands and path side attractions) relatively well filled, but the middle ground of flat rides and family entertainment is near nonexistent. They don't have any shows or parades during the summer season, they ripped out most of the special "nook and cranny" things like the Axis Chemical Wash or the Tiger Shows, and if you're not riding things there's literally nothing for you to do. They have multiple stadiums that sit empty for most of the season, why not throw a few special acts or dance parties in there? Why not make themed parades that travel throughout the park? Just do something!

• Like 4

:o Justice League and Green Lantern, 2 1/2 hours each. Nitro, Kingda Ka, Superman and Bizarro all 1 hour 40 minutes. 

I can't wait to see the wait times next Saturday since that is usually the most crowded day of the year.

I haven't gone on a Saturday or Sunday but visited the park on Thursday or Friday the last 3 years in a row and it's very low crowds. Thursday and Friday may have a few more closed rides. Last year Runaway Mine Train and Bizarro were closed on Thursday and Friday but opened on Saturday and Sunday.

The last few hours are usually really empty, I had a solo ride at Skull Mountain last year later in the day on the Thursday they were open.

Aren't the Demon District arena, Showcase, and Plymouth Rock Assurance Arena are the only main 3 theaters now? There is the one in Looney Tunes Seaport, but it already has stuff going on.

I think of those the Northern Star Arena and Adventure Theater in are the only ones regularly used. I think the Batman Stunt Arena and Showcase get more of their use during FF and HITP. And I'm trying to figure out the crowds, too. I'm trying to visit November 3 while I'm home for the weekend from college. I'm assuming by then the FF crowds will have died down.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:20 AM, harry2004 said:

panda express menu and registers has been removed the other day, those this means chop six or some seafood restaurant is going to take over the space?

I noticed that during my last trip as well, RIP Panda Express 💔

On 7/23/2008 at 9:09 AM, JetsDevs4Lyf said:

I have mentioned it to myself and friends during visits so far this year, but it had slipped my mind for a while. I don't get what is up with the lack of Superman this season. I get that Batman is all the rage now so using him probably works out well as often as they do, but for Heaven's sake we have Green Lantern and Aquaman who don't even have rides in the park themed after them, but no Superman!! Thank for reigniting my curiosity on this topic :)

Green Lantern got a ride

Anyway, does anyone know who drew the Cyborg artwork on Cyber Spin? I found the art of the Justice League + Cyborg featured on the "Half Man, Half Machine" sign in the queue on Tumblr standalone, so maybe it's stock art for DC promotional material drawn by somebody else and not drawn by one of the current DC Comic artists?

• 2 weeks later...

I was buying a 2019 season pass and on processing paper, it says the pass expires 1/5/2020. New Years Day is on a Wednesday in 2020 so it looks like Six Flags has already decided they are going to be open on the 4th and 5th and maybe the 2nd and 3rd as well that year. 😃

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 10:01 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

So ACE event is coming this weekend, is going to be news about El Diablo, 2020 coaster (RMC Raptor), and more?

Literally, every thing you say is TRex or Raptor. I hope we never get them just because i am so SICK of hearing you talk about it, on every stinkin thread. 

Rant over.

Edited by fetish911
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, fetish911 said:

Literally, every thing you say is TRex or Raptor. I hope we never get them just because i am so SICK of hearing you talk about it, on every stinkin thread. 

Rant over.

No, The Only Thing Better Would be if GA gets a Dinosaur Exhibit like Dutch Wonderland or Edaville, but on a Larger Scale.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, TylerRRC1972 said:

No, The Only Thing Better Would be if GA gets a Dinosaur Exhibit like Dutch Wonderland or Edaville, but on a Larger Scale.

He could just go see the Dinos at Dorney.

Edited by The Master
  • Like 2
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

So ACE event is coming this weekend, is going to be news about El Diablo, 2020 coaster (RMC Raptor), and more?

There were no mentions of Great Adventure's future plans at yesterday's ACE event.

However, Morey's Piers is planning on adding 5 new coasters in the next 10 years, depending on their income of course.

As far as the Raptor wish goes maybe you should give it a break for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the park is almost at Fright Fest level wait times today. Nitro 85 minutes, Justice League 90 minutes and some of the other major coasters around an hour.