Up_Up_and_Away

Misc GA Mumblings

Yeah March 30th would have been nice, I'm just glad it isn't the 2nd weekend of April like in 2014 when Easter was also late. I hated having to wait until almost halfway into the month for the season to start.

Don't mind me, just sneaking through

Maybe hours aren't decided for those days yet? I don't think the park will be closed on either day.

It also looks like some July weekdays have a 9:30 closing instead of 10:00.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:07 PM, 29yrswithaGApass said:

El Diablo has been removed from the ride listing.

I hope El Diablo will return this year, I hear rumors about there will be new loop with new computer controller to replace old joystick mode.

2 minutes ago, TylerRRC1972 said:

April 15, 16, 17 and 18 Closed? I feel this will change as most Schools are closed the week before this year.

I hope it changes but am expecting it might stay that way. A few years ago they used to be open the week before Easter and after Easter. Jackson schools and NYC schools are open on the the 15th to 18th.

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere in the forums before, but the set of this music video might look familiar 😉 

On 1/4/2019 at 10:02 PM, Six Flags FUN! said:

I hope El Diablo will return this year, I hear rumors about there will be new loop with new computer controller to replace old joystick mode.

The ride was literally packed up and shipped to a different park, I’m not sure how you expect it to return LOL. 

On 2/11/2019 at 1:11 AM, GASM said:

The ride was literally packed up and shipped to a different park, I’m not sure how you expect it to return LOL. 

They could ship a new one in and have it up in under a week.  That's the rumor that's been going around since fall, that a new Super Loop with a programmed ride cycle will go in at that pad. 

2 hours ago, Lemur said:

They could ship a new one in and have it up in under a week.  That's the rumor that's been going around since fall, that a new Super Loop with a programmed ride cycle will go in at that pad. 

I'm down with that if the rumor was true this year.

Anyone know if the park will ever sell nanocoasters? I purchased one at Cedar Point and love it, and know that some other SF parks sell them as well. It would be nice to purchase some with the 50% off discount that comes with my Diamond Elite.

I hope they eventually will. I'd like to buy a Nitro Nanocoaster. I would have also liked to have seen the park sell the CoasterDynamix Statix models of the coaster trains.

On 12/29/2018 at 4:30 PM, Yoshi said:

Looks like the park is almost at Fright Fest level wait times today. Nitro 85 minutes, Justice League 90 minutes and some of the other major coasters around an hour. 

You think so? I went September 29th and there were no waits for anything. 

Anyway, 90 minutes of Bumper Robinson's cute Cyborg voice would make my poor self faint. Why's it gotta be so hot...?

I hope it's not gonna rain on Opening Day at Great Adventure I see raining on April 6th at AccuWeather's website so I might going to the park that day. I want nice sunny weather. Weather always changes right guys?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!