Misc GA Mumblings

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for helping the site.  

I heard the weather will improve if you decide to take photos of the construction site and post them here. 

Literally, every thing you say is TRex or Raptor. I hope we never get them just because i am so SICK of hearing you talk about it, on every stinkin thread.    Rant over.

Posted Images

Nope...if they can make money by being open they will. Not having a section of the park ready to go with the opening of the park has never stopped them before. The Golden Kingdom didn't open with the park's season and neither did Plaza del Carnavale.

Hopefully they can at least get a path to Kingda Ka so it can be open for opening day if the Golden Kingdom construction is still going on. If Kingda Ka is closed I could see a lot of complaints from people who didn't know about it.

Edit: Didn't realize that tower construction might still be going on by opening day...

Edited by RC98

There is no way KK will open until at least Memorial Day. It will open when Zumanjaro opens. If people think it is going to be open on opening day, and then complain, they must be pretty dumb.

Or they could just have Zumanjaro ready for opening day, which would be best for the park because they could start marketing it earlier and best for guests because both Ka and Zumanjaro would be open. Maybe there is an actual reason why they can't have it ready but sometimes Six Flags simply seems lazy with construction (ex. Deja Vu and Air Jumbo not ready until May in 2012, the Safari Off Road Adventure station being started after opening day).

• 2 weeks later...

The tentative Fright Fest schedule will look a little different for 2014. The event will once again run for 7 weeks but because the park will be open for Halloween and into November (Oct 31-Nov 2) it will start a week later on September 20th.

For September 20 & 21 and 27 & 28, and November 1 & 2, the park will be open for Fright Fest on Saturdays (11:00am to 11:00pm) and Sundays (11:00am to 10:00pm). No Friday nights in September although I would imagine a season pass preview on the 19th might be possible.

In October, Fright Fest includes Friday Nights (5:30pm to MIDNIGHT), Saturdays (11:00am to 11:00pm), and Sundays (11:00am to 10:00pm) except Oct 12 (11:00am to 11:00pm) which precedes Columbus Day which is open 11:00am to 10:00pm.

Important to note all is subject to change.

Very cool that they will be open until midnight on fridays, It is also good that it goes into November this year. I see that the park will open at 11am, is this for just Fright Fest or the whole year?

It's too bad they won't be open for Friday nights in September but I understand why, the park had very low crowds those days this past season. I'm looking forward to the midnight closings.