Misc GA Mumblings

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for helping the site.  

I heard the weather will improve if you decide to take photos of the construction site and post them here. 

The dippin dots guy told him

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

That's disappointing they moved back opening day again. I decided against going to SFA opening weekend since it was only going to be a 1 week difference, now with it a 2 week difference I might re-consider if SFA is still opening in March.

Edited by Yoshi

That's disappointing they moved back opening day again. I decided against going to SFA opening weekend since it was only going to be a 1 week difference, now with it a 2 week difference I might re-consider if SFA is still opening in March.

Just don't leave anything in your car.

Im curious as to the two private event days the park is closed on April 25 and May 1.

I was going to say something about that too. My guess is that one of them is season pass night, at least I hope so. It would make sense, right time of year and day of the week for it to be that,

Thanks for posting the calendar.

I'm glad to see only the first week in June has 6:00 closings and then moves to 8:00 closings the next week since schools are still in session and later in the day when school groups leave, from 5 - 8 on those days it should be some opportunity to get a lot of rides in with no waiting.

Edited by Yoshi