Misc GA Mumblings

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for helping the site.  

I heard the weather will improve if you decide to take photos of the construction site and post them here. 

Literally, every thing you say is TRex or Raptor. I hope we never get them just because i am so SICK of hearing you talk about it, on every stinkin thread.    Rant over.

Posted Images

I was at the park on the final day, and for some strange reason, Houdini was only running at half capacity, with two out of the four rows blocked off. Stranger yet, they blocked the front row on the right side and the back row on the left side, like a weird off center balance to compensate for something?

• 2 weeks later...

Gas is cheap, c'mon "Flyin' Phil" where are you? Hopefully he gets up in the Air over the Park soon, he's our only hope for this off-season. It's been a few year's i believe since there has been a WInter Constuction Tour, can't hold out for one of them happening this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey!

Great Adventure is hosting a construction tour of The Joker this Sunday, March 13th, from 1 to 2:30 pm.

They've asked me to select 5 members of the Great Adventure Connoisseurs group on Facebook to attend!

All you have to do to enter is comment your favorite memory from the 2015 season, and then five (5) members will be selected to attend the tour. Each selected member is allowed to bring one guest with them.

The tour also includes a stop by the old Chiller location and a Joker-Side chat with Park President John Fitzgerald! (chat is 2 to 2:30 pm)

I wanted to share this with everyone here, to make sure you all are aware and have a chance to enter.

ENTER: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sfgadvconnoisseurs/permalink/835134749928819/

TOZr0cD.jpg

Edited by Matt Kaiser
  • Like 1

The park sent me some pictures from around the park today.

The Joker: http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=4619&p=71589

Go Fresh Cafe & Sky Bar: http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=4621&p=71590

Other misc. photos:

I believe they took out some small trees on Main Street and are putting bricks in their place.

FA0M0vW.jpg

Big Wheel platform rebuild progress

4POVSFE.jpg

Batman is waiting

voXOl6e.jpg

And so is Nitro!

WiOy4s7.jpg

a7ioAAU.jpg