Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train (AKA Harley Quinn Crazy Train)

Very Nice. I have never ridden this, but it seems to always have a decent crowd at it. I do know someone however who is afraid of any major coaster, but loves ones like this so it definitely has a specific demographic atracted to it.

I go on this everytime I'm at the park with my 6yr. old. The first drop in the rear of the long train gives you a nice little "pop" of air. And since you go around twice, it's not too bad of a little ride. It's a good starter coaster for kids. I would have loved if they added some of the theme element's shown in the rendering. Nice Spotlight as always.

Is it just me, or did BBLTT only go around once up until recently? Also I noticed the train is 3 cars shorter this year.

I conned my friend into riding it today because I convinced her there were hidden underground tunnels and that the ride was scarier than Rolling Thunder :lol: Truth is though the spotlight made me in the mood to ride it B)

BBLTT did only used to go around once, going around twice is new this year which is fine by me.

All the times I rode it last year it was only one cycle, but maybe they where not as consistent last year about running double cycles?

Wow, I thought they would never put them in. Things should be less confusing with the lines now.

I always remembered it going through 2 cycles, I never rode it when it did not.

Wow, this ride's height requirement always seems to be changing! For example:

2005 - 48":

gallery_2_579_654704.jpg

2007 - 36":

gallery_2_579_165051.jpg

2011 - 41":

gallery_2_579_498533.jpg

2012 - 41" with 41" to 48" accompanied by an adult:

gallery_2_579_363868.jpg