• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Thrill-Pics

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Yay! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I have a physics worksheet that references the Flying Wave at Great Adventure. Interesting...

Edited by RC98

In previous years when you booked a land and sea combination the same Disney Resort card was also used on the the Disney cruise ship as your room key and charge card. I am suprised that they haven't MagicBanded their cruise ships yet. I guess they still want to work the bugs out of WDW. I would think the ships would be much easier to configure.

MagicBands arrived today!

When are you going? I'm going in February during President's Day week. Just over a week until FP+ reservations!

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer and Santa Claus is Comin' To Town are both on tonight at the same time. If this was the case when I was a kid, in the days before DVRs and Blu Rays, I would be freakin out trying to decide what to do!

I miss the non DVD days sometimes. You made it a point to watch all those xmas shows on the days they were on.

it does feel a lot more like Christmas when you make it w point to watch when they are on TV and not played over and over on other channels. I'm not getting to watch either tonight since my kids haven't finished their homework yet.

Poor me

Me too... I have to drive 8 hours again down to Virginia/North Carolina Border to visit my mom who is very very sick... It would be the 4th time in 2 months and I am going again next weekend also.

The first two times were not so bad because I stopped by SFA to hit a few coasters, but now since SFA and KD are closed, it sucks not to be atleast be able to do a drive-by...

^I got so roped into watcing Big Brother when it was on that when it was over I stayed away from the Amazing Race because I didn't want to get hooked on that. The Apprentice starts in January and I will probably watch that (even though I don't care for Donald Trump too much).

Me too... I have to drive 8 hours again down to Virginia/North Carolina Border to visit my mom who is very very sick... It would be the 4th time in 2 months and I am going again next weekend also.

The first two times were not so bad because I stopped by SFA to hit a few coasters, but now since SFA and KD are closed, it sucks not to be atleast be able to do a drive-by...

Hope your mom gets well soon.

^I got so roped into watcing Big Brother when it was on that when it was over I stayed away from the Amazing Race because I didn't want to get hooked on that. The Apprentice starts in January and I will probably watch that (even though I don't care for Donald Trump too much).

I love big brother and the Amazing Race. I want to be on the race so bad. My friend and I keep talking about sending in an application video and I think we may end up doing it.

There is probably another thread that I have skipped over that is tracking the ups and downs of Gas Prices

BUT---

December 14 2014, Exits# 2,4,&5 on I-65 near the KY-TN State Line all the truck stops--Flying J--Loves--Pilot had their

Regular Gas Priced at $1.919

And Hanukkah is even closer! Just two more days! :clap:

The holidays are a great time of year! :)

Edited by RC98