• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Thrill-Pics

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Yoshi    96

Hopefully it won't interfere with your trip and it just stays in the sea.

Yoshi    96

I'm not ready for this fall like weather. It felt like I was going to the park at the end of Fright Fest.

Lemur    1
26 minutes ago, Mrpq said:

Love this fall weather!

Agreed.  Football season's started, hockey follows shortly, the tourists went home, it's still warm enough to drink outside and I don't yet need more than a hoodie.

Lemur    1
19 minutes ago, Mrpq said:

Too bad hoodies weather last all of just about week these days lmao

I know, I pulled out my down parka to make sure it still fits this past weekend and send it to the cleaner.  I have a feeling we may go right into full winter after Halloween if not before.

Lemur    1
20 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

I was at Home Depot last night and they were putting out the Christmas stuff!

Image result for santa happy dance gif

Though I did finish knitting my scarf for this winter and have started on my mittens, I'm definitely NOT ready for Christmas.  Though that weird bonus season between FF and HINP is a pretty great time to ride Nitro multiple times. 

Yoshi    96

I remember years ago when we used to start putting out Christmas merchandise at work in late September or early October some customers would get annoyed because they thought it was too early. The problem was that since other stores had the items out, we had to have it for sale too if we didn't want people shopping early to go elsewhere.

• Like 1

Mr.Six    33

Sesame Place announces for 2018 tomorrow.  I'm stuck on what they will get.  Could be a Coaster similar to Invadr at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.  It could also be something like bumper cars.  I'm excited to see what they get!

Edited by Mr.Six

Viper26    11

Hopefully it's a coaster of some sorts that is larger than the one they have. As long as its a family style one and not a kiddie coaster.

Yoshi    96

I'm hoping it's not a coaster so I won't consider having to go back there to get the credit on the way to Great Adventure if it is something more than a kiddie coaster. I already got the Vapor Trail credit a year or two after it opened when employees were allowed to invite friends and family to visit on opening day for free each year (a cousin was Elmo).

Medusa42    26
4 hours ago, Mr.Six said:

Sesame Place announces for 2018 tomorrow.  I'm stuck on what they will get.  Could be a Coaster similar to Invadr at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.  It could also be something like bumper cars.  I'm excited to see what they get!

I have been hearing this will be a GCI similar to Invadr and themed to Oscar the Grouch.  We shall see.

Yoshi    96

It looks great, why didn't they have rides like this there when I was a kid? It was all water park rides and playground type attractions back then. 

Mr.Six    33

Seems pretty solid.  With the slides and now this, adults and older kids can somewhat enjoy the park.