Thrill-Pics

Miscellaneous Mumblings

15 hours ago, The Master said:

Found a fallen branch from the last storm put a hole in my roof, now I will have to replace the damaged shingles. So far this March has sucked big time. 

I need a whole new roof plus new soffets, fascia and flashing.  At least the insurance company is paying for *some* of it.

The next storm is also going to be really bad and probably will bring down more branches. I had two huge ones just miss my house but a 1 inch dia branch pierced the end of my roof. I patched the hole today. 

So I decided to go to Coney Island (Luna Park) opening day this year for my first time ever at the park.  Because wristbands were $5 (or more, it was a donation) opposed to $70 it was absolutely packed.  I got on Cyclone, Thunderbolt and Soarin Eagles in 4 hours.  Got so close to my 100th coaster but didn’t have enough time as the park closed at 7.  Stuck at 99 coaster credits for now.

According to 6 ABC, every day this month has been below normal and its the first March since 2001 that has failed to reach 60 degrees. 

2 hours ago, The Master said:

According to 6 ABC, every day this month has been below normal and its the first March since 2001 that has failed to reach 60 degrees. 

That's crazy. It was 80 degrees in February.

Yeah, had me fooled that we were going to have an early spring. 

On 3/24/2018 at 9:05 PM, Mr.Six said:

So I decided to go to Coney Island (Luna Park) opening day this year for my first time ever at the park.  Because wristbands were $5 (or more, it was a donation) opposed to $70 it was absolutely packed.  I got on Cyclone, Thunderbolt and Soarin Eagles in 4 hours.  Got so close to my 100th coaster but didn’t have enough time as the park closed at 7.  Stuck at 99 coaster credits for now.

Also went to Coney, but mainly just rode Cyclone and started the season off with a last row ride.  Had some drinks at Ruby's, which I love.  We were one and done on Soaring Eagle as it's terrible and Tickler wasn't doing it for us.  Thunderbolt was down when we got there and the line was stacked down to the Carosel almost every time we went by, so it was mainly a Nathan's-Ruby's-Cyclone trip for us.  Three rides on Cyclone, a spin through the Spook-a-Rama and a turn on the swing cars.  Not a bad day.

So guys, North Korea might nuke U.S in this Summer, July 23rd. Here is the link:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-could-nuke-us-by-summer-official-warns/ar-AAvym1F?ocid=spartanntp

I don't want to die by North Korea this summer, please I'm so scared about this one....I hope President Trump will take to North Korea leader for peace to stop nuclear program in North Korea.

North Korea isn't going to do anything. They are all talk no action. 

Just be sure to have a spare pair of reading glasses for the post nuclear apocalypse so you don't end up like that guy in the Twilight Zone. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5212142

Edited by The Master
  • Like 1

but first you have to hide in the basement vault of a bank.

Oh, and your article doesn't say that North Korea will strike the US in July. It says that they might have that ability as early as July.  I think that means it will be the fall before North Korea sends a nuke. :-) 

Edited by scott
  • Like 1

Also don't tell your neighbors you have a bomb bunker in the basement, listen to the old man in the cave about canned food, and find yourself a foreign chick so you can be the next Adam and Eve. Might also want to think about stealing a rocketship and head to some other planet called Earth. 

Edited by The Master

More snow today, will it ever end? At this rate there will be maybe 4 or 5 months without any snow this year.

I was watching this on TV tonight, I thought it was funny they got 2 things wrong just in this 1 part of the video. a mine train and at SFOT?

I would have liked to have seen the queue kept that way even if the line would rarely get to that area now.

1 hour ago, Lemur said:

Well, I've paid my mortgage for nothing then ... 

Oh, I didn't even think of that.  Maybe I can run to the Ford dealer and pick up a new Mustang GT and I wont have to worry about making the insurance payment or the monthly payments.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

It sort of makes the topic “What is GA getting for 2019?” useless!

You should rename it to "What would GA have gotten for 2019?" while you still can.

• Like 1

I was going to tell my boss I wont be in on Monday but why? He wont know!!

OH!!!! Maybe we can get Great Adventure to open on Monday so that maybe we will be in the middle of a great coaster ride at the exact moment.

Unless its on the 23rd in Australia and we don't make it to the 23rd.  I need more information. What time zone are we talking?

Here is a little video link on the subject.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tunedin/world-to-end-on-april-23-according-to-numerologist/vi-AAw22R8

Edited by scott