Miscellaneous Mumblings

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A rider flew out of the coaster this morning. Luckily he landed on carpeting so no serious injuries.  All operations are on hold until the state investigates.    

I was shocked to get this for Christmas.  It really is the ultimate LEGO kit for any fan of their building kits (not to mention fans of Star Wars).  With over 7500 pieces the kit is the largest one ev

Hi everyone [:   It's been a while since I've been on, but I wanted to share some great news. I got my first job since graduating college 😁  

Posted Images

l_ba4b2b5e5f6f409aae5108e22be426b3.jpg

I spent most of my holiday season stuffing these bears on shelves at the New York City World of Disney. And today being my last day (till I get re-hired in a few months), I bought one, so that I'll always have a piece of one of the better chapters of my life. It's really sad to leave, one of my fellow CM's said it was like summer camp ending. I'm happy I got re-hire status, but I'm still upset that they laid off ever CM they hired since April.

Anyway, I gave the cub my name tag ;)

^^I was there in 2001

Friday:

p6877.jpg

Saturday:

dsc_0267_110.jpg

Sunday:

cci9_106.jpg

Monday:

eiffel-tower.jpg

Tuesday:

p21261.jpg

I can be one of the few to now say he's been on both the Eiffel Tower and Tokyo Tower :)

I won't be going to FL until May when the weather is finally turning nice up here! Don't know why the conference I have to go to is in May for. One of these days I will go to the South and not return to the frigid Northeast.

Without a doubt, my favorite Disney song. Every time it'll come on in WOD, and I'll always forget what I was doing and start singing it. lol

And I'll be in her French castle on Friday :Mouseears:

Without a doubt, my favorite Disney song. Every time it'll come on in WOD, and I'll always forget what I was doing and start singing it. lol

And I'll be in her French castle on Friday :Mouseears:

Be sure to take the elevator (it's an extra small one) to the upper level and obviously the Dragon's Lair too!