Thrill-Pics

Miscellaneous Mumblings

um.. at my school we are doing a musical called "Back to the 80's" our shows are Thurs., Fri., and Sat.

goodnight everyone!! talk to you guys tomorrow :)

Good luck with the musical!

BACK to the 80's? BACK? I am getting old! :eek:

um.. at my school we are doing a musical called "Back to the 80's" our shows are Thurs., Fri., and Sat.

goodnight everyone!! talk to you guys tomorrow :)

Good luck with the musical!

BACK to the 80's? BACK? I am getting old! :eek:

thanks ^^

I have an interview with the Disney college program tomorrow :)

w00t w00t

^Awesome! And break a leg =)

Best. Song. EVER!

Rides training in the called for in the forcast Thunder Storms and Rain tomorow <_< .Hopefully I'm at a coaster where it's in a station.I don't know what they do in Rides Training for a new hire I'm nervous lol

I just purchased no limits and it hasnt shown up on my screen yet, does it take a certain amount of time? And is it hard cause im hopeing its not to difficult, Im sure ill get it but I have heard its really hard to learn.

Can anyone else not get on GAOnline or is it just me?

And I had No Limits,I had it like a year ago and tried it alot but I couldn't get it and paid 30$$ for nothing cause I couldn't figure it out for anything,but if you do figure it out you can make some amazing coasters!But my computer got a virus from limewire brought the computer to best buy and then Geek Squad deleted everything off the hard drvie so I lost it and wasn't going to pay 30$ again.

Edited by Mike13

I know Theme Park Season is about to start. I just had a wicked Thunderstorm roll thru. High winds, quarter sized Hail and a alot of Rain for about 10min. and it's all gone. Time to head to the Park!!!

Edited by Railer

Finished up here about 5 minutes ago. Trust me though nothing is as bad as the one we barely avoided last year the first night they canceled GITP.

Just passes me too,it started off as distand rumblings and flashes then boom and bolts of lightning and then all the sudden hail/pouring rain comes down the hardest I have ever seen in my life,it was cool kind of scary though cause it was so loud hitting windows and stuff.I even watched TV during it unlike last year when my TV would of been out cause of DirecTV,thank god for Fios! :wub: