Thrill-Pics

Miscellaneous Mumblings

This winter just broke the snow record. It is now the worst winter ever and it's not done yet. My yard looks like Hoth now.

Edited by The Master

This winter just broke the snow record. It is now the worst winter ever and it's not done yet. My yard looks like Hoth now.

star-wars-tauntaun.jpg

Be sure your tauntaun eats its Wheaties!!!

OK, I caught the Betty White/Abe Vigoda commercial for Snickers:

But somehow I missed the Aretha Franklin/Liza Minelli version:

Going to need a AT-AT to get around. 350px-Battlehothesb.JPG

Edited by The Master

What a awlful storm, I lost power for over 6 hours last night which also meant no water or heat during that time. I want winter to be over NOW!

Edited by The Master

My power never went out :D But there calling for ANOTHER winter storm early next week.If there is another storm I am moving to the Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando so I can live by Universal and IOA all year long ;)

I wish though <_<

^^I'm convinced that this winter is a dream and tomorrow I'm just going to be woken up by the Walt Disney world Railroad across the seven seas lagoon in the grand FLoridian and it will be the middle of August ^_^

All this snow has knocked down 3 trees in my yard. So I have alot chainsawing to do this spring. God I hate winter.

Edited by The Master

I'm going into lurker mode full time now,no more posting.It's been fun guys.See you around the park this season :balloon: I'll always be around,shoot me a PM if you'd like ;)

Bitter cold and snowing again today, I guess this heavy snow is going to be around for a few weeks. The snow usually melts off by now. It has been a long while since we had a day that even made it up to 40 deg.

Mike good call on the Lurker mode, It would be in everyones best intrest who wants to remain employed by Six Flags...... ill pm ya to see how things are going at the park!

No snow here in Florida. Though it is cold

This winter has been hard on everyone, the Philly area still has two feet of snow on the ground and their is hardly any melting because the temps are way below normal. It has been almost 2 weeks since we last broke 40 deg.

Did anybody hear about that flash mob attack in center city Philly? How can anyone even want to pretake it someting like that? Crap like that is really disturbing.

Did anybody hear about that flash mob attack in center city Philly? How can anyone even want to pretake it someting like that? Crap like that is really disturbing.

I heard about it, and how they held down one of the other kids while another kid hit them or punched them in the face. I hate going into the actual center city area (I prefer staying in the suburbs) and hearing about incidents like this make me want to go even less.

I perfer to stay in the suburbs too, I have never been a fan of cities.