Miscellaneous Mumblings

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone [:   It's been a while since I've been on, but I wanted to share some great news. I got my first job since graduating college 😁  

A rider flew out of the coaster this morning. Luckily he landed on carpeting so no serious injuries.  All operations are on hold until the state investigates.    

I was shocked to get this for Christmas.  It really is the ultimate LEGO kit for any fan of their building kits (not to mention fans of Star Wars).  With over 7500 pieces the kit is the largest one ev

Posted Images

And it's $51 to take the shuttle bus if you don't park in their lot. I don't like to go to any sporting events since I'd rather just watch the games at home (I really only follow baseball), a ticket to a NFL regular season game costs more than a Great Adventure season pass even in the upper levels.

Looking forward to seeing A Christmas Story - The Musical at the Theater at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday.

This was a great show! Can't think of anything I didn't like about it. The cast was flawless and I loved the scenery- very creative. They really did a wonderful job with the story.

I bit early to really pay attention to, but it appears a possible snowstorm Thursday-Friday. Imagine riding a coaster in a snowstorm? That would be pretty sweet, and cold.

Here is a map of possible snowfall, looks good as of right now (if you like snow)

ecmwf_tsnow_harrisburg_18.png

I bit early to really pay attention to, but it appears a possible snowstorm Thursday-Friday. Imagine riding a coaster in a snowstorm? That would be pretty sweet, and cold.

Here is a map of possible snowfall, looks good as of right now (if you like snow)

ecmwf_tsnow_harrisburg_18.png

It would probably hurt when the train slams into a snow pile build up in a track valley. Then freeze for hours as the crews take their time to evac you if you are still able to get out by yourself. Not looking forward to the storm or the very below normal temps. Temps that low are going to mess up the buds for spring. Hopefully none of us will lose power and heat with single digit temps outside!