Thrill-Pics

Miscellaneous Mumblings

And it's $51 to take the shuttle bus if you don't park in their lot. I don't like to go to any sporting events since I'd rather just watch the games at home (I really only follow baseball), a ticket to a NFL regular season game costs more than a Great Adventure season pass even in the upper levels.

I've heard really good things about it. People I know who really know theater said it is the first "holiday" show that is really worthy of playing on Broadway.

Looking forward to seeing A Christmas Story - The Musical at the Theater at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday.

This was a great show! Can't think of anything I didn't like about it. The cast was flawless and I loved the scenery- very creative. They really did a wonderful job with the story.

I remember when I used to love Playmobil, I actually still have a lot of stuff from when I was little. My favorite was always the airport. Good times.

I used to have the airport too! Mine is long gone, but I still have my old 3-foot tall K'nex ferris wheel set from the early 2000's. The old motor still works!

Edited by RC98

I also have the k'nex ferris wheel. As well as the roller coaster, that i believe is either 4 or 5 ft tall. It was pretty cool actually, I think I still have it,

I still have a bunch of k'nex amusement park sets, ranging from the ferris wheel to a more recent 4 ft. tall dual-tracked coaster. I enjoy building stuff and I enjoy coasters so it was a good fit.

Imagine if they themed kingda ka like back to the future? The train was a delorean, and when it reached 88 MPH all smoke and fire shot out, then at the end of the ride it would say "welcome to the future", or past, i think that would be sick! :P

I bit early to really pay attention to, but it appears a possible snowstorm Thursday-Friday. Imagine riding a coaster in a snowstorm? That would be pretty sweet, and cold.

Here is a map of possible snowfall, looks good as of right now (if you like snow)

ecmwf_tsnow_harrisburg_18.png

I am watching the Charlie Brown New Year's special on ABC and half these Peanuts characters are running around in the snow with shorts on. They are going to get sick!

I bit early to really pay attention to, but it appears a possible snowstorm Thursday-Friday. Imagine riding a coaster in a snowstorm? That would be pretty sweet, and cold.

Here is a map of possible snowfall, looks good as of right now (if you like snow)

ecmwf_tsnow_harrisburg_18.png

It would probably hurt when the train slams into a snow pile build up in a track valley. Then freeze for hours as the crews take their time to evac you if you are still able to get out by yourself. Not looking forward to the storm or the very below normal temps. Temps that low are going to mess up the buds for spring. Hopefully none of us will lose power and heat with single digit temps outside!