Miscellaneous Mumblings

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone [:   It's been a while since I've been on, but I wanted to share some great news. I got my first job since graduating college 😁  

A rider flew out of the coaster this morning. Luckily he landed on carpeting so no serious injuries.  All operations are on hold until the state investigates.    

I was shocked to get this for Christmas.  It really is the ultimate LEGO kit for any fan of their building kits (not to mention fans of Star Wars).  With over 7500 pieces the kit is the largest one ev

Posted Images

Is this a sign of spring? The Weather Channel has for Friday: Potential for severe thunderstorms. Of course, after this week the cold comes back anyway, so enjoy the end of the week warm weather while you can.

Today I finished my sentence of jury duty in US District Court in Trenton! :hammer: Happy dance time! :hyper:

What the hell... today I received a jury duty summons to serve in Middlesex County Superior Court in March. I need to start to looking dishonest or get myself a criminal record or something. If only I could win the lottery as much as I win being selected from the "random" jury pool.

True but my jury duty last month was at the federal level and this is at the state level. I called and asked that same question and I guess one doesn't have the records of the other so I have to provide all the backup and then they may "consider it". Sounds like a case of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing. :rolleyes_smeyes:

Is this a sign of spring? The Weather Channel has for Friday: Potential for severe thunderstorms. Of course, after this week the cold comes back anyway, so enjoy the end of the week warm weather while you can.

Nope, they are predicting this arctic pattern is going to last well into March. I think we are in for a cold spring this year and maybe a cool summer.

Edited by The Master

I wouldn't mind a cooler summer especially after last year where so many days where it was in the 90's and high humidity. If it was 75 - 80, I'd be ok with that (just warm enough for a waterpark).

It won't be moderate, it will be cool and late. They are predicting winter like weather until late March and a very late start for spring. Another couple weeks of solid snowpack on the ground at least. Guess this is a great year for people who like winter.

Last year the second half of summer was rather cool I throught, it stayed in the high 70s mostly. Fall was more mild than normal then bam, 3 months of unusually harsh winter weather and March be number 4.

I hope for a hot summer. I wouldn't mind a few heat waves where temps get up into the 90's for a few days. As long as it doesn't come on July 6, it can get as hot as it wants.

Yes I have it too, I'm not perfect at it but I have a few videos on YouTube of coasters I made. So far I have a B&M hyper and floorless and an Intamin LSM launcher (Maverick-style), and I'm working on a custom layout spinning coaster right now as a smaller project.

I'm actually getting early access to it since I backed them during their Kickstarter last spring. They also have their own forum that I post on under the same username.

If you pay $30 on Steam, I think you actually can still get early access. It starts Thursday!