Miscellaneous Mumblings

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A rider flew out of the coaster this morning. Luckily he landed on carpeting so no serious injuries.  All operations are on hold until the state investigates.    

Hi everyone [:   It's been a while since I've been on, but I wanted to share some great news. I got my first job since graduating college 😁  

I was shocked to get this for Christmas.  It really is the ultimate LEGO kit for any fan of their building kits (not to mention fans of Star Wars).  With over 7500 pieces the kit is the largest one ev

Posted Images

No not bad at all I'm glad to finally see warmer weather!

Finally park season is here, sometimes it seemed like it would never come! Also the beginning of baseball season has helped with the feeling of summer but it seems like neither NY team is off to the best of starts...

Edited by RC98

And to make it worse, it was the Nationals who swept the Mets. I was really hoping to see the Nationals lose those games since it's bad they have a 3-0 record already. I know it's only a few games but I don't want a repeat of 2012 when the Nationals were in 1st place I think the whole season. Hopefully the Braves take 2 out of 3 from them.

Edited by Yoshi

Nope you're not the only one I'm a Mets fan too. :)

Duda's home runs were a good surprise, I didn't expect much from him since he has never really lived up to the high expectations yet. Maybe he's finally turning the corner.

Yup. Granted crowds weren't to bad but later in the day it got a little stuffy and what should've been a 10 min or less line was a 20-25+. Also not sure how the food service reputation is but today my experience was just as bad if not worse then the coasters!

Side note- anyone know why sfa employees have blue shirts and gadv employees have the highlighter yellow??

Edited by jdc12192

Just be glad your car wasn't broken into at SFA! After someone tried to break into my car there I never went back. Alot of the nearby businesses seem to have operating issues too. There was a On the Border that had their outdoor patio already closed for the season in Aug, and a cool looking seafood place that reeked on the inside. At the Maryland House service plaza, every time I stopped there the police were always arresting someone in the parking lot. Just something off about that area in general.

I agree, I think where the park is located attracts a different crowd than Great Adventure. (Trying not to say anything rude/offensive)

That's not to say that the park itself is bad, but SFA clientele isn't known to be very classy, if you will.

Edited by Password121

My cat spent the last of her nine lives this morning. It's amazing how much a pet can become a part of the family. I had her for 14 years after she decided as a kitten to hitch a ride under my car hood and ride all the way home from work. It must have been pretty scary for her going 70 mph down the Garden State Parkway and over the Raritan River. She was a great cat.