Miscellaneous Mumblings

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone [:   It's been a while since I've been on, but I wanted to share some great news. I got my first job since graduating college 😁  

A rider flew out of the coaster this morning. Luckily he landed on carpeting so no serious injuries.  All operations are on hold until the state investigates.    

I was shocked to get this for Christmas.  It really is the ultimate LEGO kit for any fan of their building kits (not to mention fans of Star Wars).  With over 7500 pieces the kit is the largest one ev

Posted Images

My cat spent the last of her nine lives this morning. It's amazing how much a pet can become a part of the family. I had her for 14 years after she decided as a kitten to hitch a ride under my car hood and ride all the way home from work. It must have been pretty scary for her going 70 mph down the Garden State Parkway and over the Raritan River. She was a great cat.

Sorry to hear that. My technical drawing teacher passed away yesterday after his second battle with cancer.

Sorry to hear harry. Its tough loosing a pet, years ago i lost my cat who was really my first real pet and was only about 6 when he died. In 2012 i bought myself a dog and I'm attached to him just as much as he's attached to me, can't even imagine the day he goes :(

I might go to Great Adventure in this June 2014. I think my sister may have a job at Great Adventure this year to watch some sealions at Golden Kingdom. I hope she will get a job at Great Adventure so I can visit her every summer from June to September.

Is she going to be a trainer? The Otters are in the GK, sealions are at lakefront in fort independence.

I like Easter when it is earlier too, especially since it means the park opens in March or the beginning of April.

Edited by Yoshi

Went to a junkyard today to look for part donors for my 87 Chevy and boy were the pickings slim. It's hard finding a yard with any older cars anymore. For some reason the junkyard had a body water slide section, wonder what water park it came from?

Edited by The Master
  • 2 weeks later...