Miscellaneous Mumblings

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A rider flew out of the coaster this morning. Luckily he landed on carpeting so no serious injuries.  All operations are on hold until the state investigates.    

I was shocked to get this for Christmas.  It really is the ultimate LEGO kit for any fan of their building kits (not to mention fans of Star Wars).  With over 7500 pieces the kit is the largest one ev

I know there are other people on here who may also be graduating college this year, so this is a shout out to us for the hard work that we've been through these past four (If you're getting your Bache

Posted Images

If you could have been at my house earlier today you would have been crying! My wife was home on her day off and I decided to play this on a loop for 30min until she finally figured out how to turn it off.

We are Negan!

• Like 1

Oh the humanity.... Four Christmas specials on at the same time on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Maybe I can bribe the owner of a sports bar to change the channels and set me up.

How many different shows can I DVR at a time? :-)

Disney World is now going to have Cabana Rentals for $649 a day in the Magic Kingdom. Even with preferred fireworks and parade viewing and snacks and drinks it seems really over priced. But if people are paying $79 for the Wishes Dessert Party, I'm sure Disney will have no problem selling out the cabanas as well.

Disney World is now going to have Cabana Rentals for $649 a day in the Magic Kingdom. Even with preferred fireworks and parade viewing and snacks and drinks it seems really over priced. But if people are paying $79 for the Wishes Dessert Party, I'm sure Disney will have no problem selling out the cabanas as well.

Wow, I could think of many better things to do with $650 like putting it in a CD.

I don't like that Disney Parks, Knott's Berry Farm, Busch Gardens Tampa, and Hersheypark are open on Thanksgiving. It probably makes sense for Disney to open their parks with out of area tourists, but for regional parks like Knott's, Hershey, and Busch Gardens, it makes no sense with many employees wanting to be with family. Surprisingly, California's Great America, and Busch Gardens Williamsburg are closed Thursday.

The worst part for Hershey is that they aren't even open during the day, just at night. I would rather see them open from 10 - 5 or some hours like that so the employees can still get home for dinner if they don't live that far away from the park.

It's good at at least Great Adventure is closed tomorrow.

This is my 100th post. Thank You for arguing with my GA opinions to get me here!

Update: My Info won't update ;p

Edited by Mr.Six

If I see one on the shelf next year I might get it. It's not worth it to me to wait in line for hours for it like people were at Toys R Us for Sunday and I still have my original NES and games.

If I see one on the shelf next year I might get it. It's not worth it to me to wait in line for hours for it like people were at Toys R Us for Sunday and I still have my original NES and games.

That was a smart move keeping your NES system. I wish that I did that... Along with my XBOX, Turbografx, 3DO, and SNES

What made me decide to keep it was seeing 1 of my friends trading in his NES and all the games to Electronics Boutique in 1995 to get a PlayStation and he got $5 for the system and $2 for each game. I just couldn't get over the idea of trading all that in and getting under $50 for everything.

Anyone picked up a Nintendo Classic NES yet?

I have 2 NES at home. I had one and so did my wife. They are both packed away someplace. I want the NES classic for the ease of not using the cartridges and I expect the NES classic with 30 games will have games I didn't have. I never had 30 games for it and some of the games I had were pretty bad. Gumshoe? That was an awful game. I think it was cheep and I was desperate for a new game.