Thrill-Pics

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Does anyone know what happened to the experimental Doritos flavor from last year? Those were awesome.

Does anyone remember the Eagle Snack brand of snack foods from Anheuser Busch? They had great AB logo shaped pretzels.

I remember those! They were very good!

From Feb 9th to May 4th The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia will have Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination. The exhibit will have props from all six movies on display. Looks pretty cool to me.

I was trying to find out info on this but the Franklin Institute's web page is so slowwwww.

I was trying to find out info on this but the Franklin Institute's web page is so slowwwww.

Yeah it is slow, the exhibit has timed tickets like the King Tut exhibit they had last year.

I saw the Titanic exhibet during there AP night! (We used to get AP's there)

My team just possibly suffered the worst loss of the year. 5-1 with 5 minutes left, the other team scores 4 goals, so we go to Overtime, and with 0:04 left, they scored. If we went to a shootout we probably would've won, our goalie was much better, our D broke down towards the end.

beans, beans, the magical fruit

the more ya eat the more ya toot.

I can't wait till spring when I can rip out the crapy V6 in my car and put in my smallblock Chevy V8 that's sitting in the barn.

I can't wait till spring when it's no longer 3 degrees outside at night. Everytime i crack a window for some fresh air I feel like a howitzer of cold air is hitting me tonight.