Thrill-Pics

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Wow how far from home do you work becasue that is insane. After around 6 I didn't even attempt to go anywhere because I figured it would be pretty pointless. But going that slow for three hours is certainly a killer.

I live about 55 miles from work (give or take depending upon my route). It typically takes me about 65 minutes or so, although my record is 38 minutes. I think I was racing home to head over to GA one day last summer!

The way I figure it, yesterday I could have made it from my home to Baltimore MD in less time. :mad:

That's insane to say the least. But in the end while it was 3 hours later, you did get home without any major problems which in weather like yesterday is always a worry.

I live about 55 miles from work (give or take depending upon my route). It typically takes me about 65 minutes or so, although my record is 38 minutes. I think I was racing home to head over to GA one day last summer!

The way I figure it, yesterday I could have made it from my home to Baltimore MD in less time. :mad:

Nope because they are doing work on the Delaware Memorial Bridge which connects NJ to DE, and only one lane is open for miles before the bridge. Last spring I drove down to Balto to buy a used V8 and it took 90 min just to get over that bridge! Then when I went to SFA in the late summer same thing again with the Delaware Memorial Bridge! They are always working on that bridge!

Edited by The Master

Also the Turnpike bridge from NJ to PA is always being worked on too! but at least they have 2 lanes open.

And the monday we're supposed to be going back I'm going on a skiing trip. For a class! :lol:

Amen to that! Although I actually find I am more productive on days I am home sick because I get so bored after a while that as bad as I might feel I just want to be up and about sometimes. Weird huh lol.