Miscellaneous Mumblings

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A rider flew out of the coaster this morning. Luckily he landed on carpeting so no serious injuries.  All operations are on hold until the state investigates.    

I was shocked to get this for Christmas.  It really is the ultimate LEGO kit for any fan of their building kits (not to mention fans of Star Wars).  With over 7500 pieces the kit is the largest one ev

Hi everyone [:   It's been a while since I've been on, but I wanted to share some great news. I got my first job since graduating college 😁  

Posted Images

I just posted three times and still have only 76 posts. What's the deal with that?

Posts in "General Discussion" do not increment your post count- only entries in the other "real" topics. Noting your comments to photos in the galleries also add to your post count.

Posts in "General Discussion" do not increment your post count- only entries in the other "real" topics. Noting your comments to photos in the galleries also add to your post count.

Thanks for the info. B)

I'm a Disney freak and I was searching for Disney-news related clips on youtube. I found one about how Disney monitors sites such as MiceAge to monitor guests reactions towards attractions and developements. I wonder if Mark Kane or Angel Aristone knows about this site?

The park knows all about GreatAdventureHistory.com. :)

^Me too! On another notewe are having really awlful weather, rain, unusually cold, and freak snow in some areas. First half of Oct was nice and pretty warm in the 70s but at about half way the weather really crapped out fast.

I rode Laser yesterday 7 times. And I was on the last train out.

...I was also on the last train out...and the last person to leave the ride (of course, after hugging my seat and every support I could :P )

That good that Dorney had Laser running on their last day of the season, shame they are not open today (Sunday). The bigger shame is that Laser was not running the 3 Sundays I was at Dorney's The Haunt.