• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Is it me or are the pictures the photogrophers take really bad in the beginning of the season? Even when I ask to get them retaken, they still suck.

Mine has a big static line right over my eyes, looks like I am shooting a laser out of my eyes LOL.

The season pass and park ticketing/scanning systems are really outdated and in need of an upgrade. Most of the other SF parks have been upgraded but GA has not yet.

GAdv always seems to be the last ones to upgrade.

We were the first park to upgrade all the regular register systems, we're last to upgrade the admissions system.

I purchased my 3-park season pass this weekend. I am officially "33 years with a Great Adventure pass" although my name still remains "29yrswithaGApass"! In the world of smiley faces, that would be:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wow they put a limit on the amount of prizes you can win as a passholder? I know some games with the more expensive prices sometimes have a rule of 1 prize per day, 2 per season but I am surprised they limited it just to passholders back then.

gallery_2081_544_73650.jpgFront 1978gallery_2081_544_238500.jpg Back 1978

Was the photo on the 1978 pass black and white or color? I believe the 1979 pass had color photos. Also, was there also a photo on the back of the pass?

Was the photo on the 1978 pass black and white or color? I believe the 1979 pass had color photos. Also, was there also a photo on the back of the pass?

Yes Harry, the Picture is color I really want to show it but my dad thinks that he looks like a geek!!! LOL. There was no pic on the back it is the back of the pic on the front. They put the pic in the square then put through a laminating machine then cut it down to size.