• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.

Sign in to follow this  
Sign in to follow this  
  • Image Comments

• I was at this concert. Yngwie Malmsteen and Alcatraz opened this show. Probably my favorite day I've spent at the park. We got there early, hit some rides and had the time of our lives. This was when Ted Nugent was still a huge concert draw and would have no problem filling MSG let alone the arena at GA. At the best of my knowledge I leave what I think was the set list he performed that day below. This was mostly from memory but I did compare it to the few other set list I could dig from Nugent's penatrator tour. Wasn't much out there just like there isn't any photos or videos or even some bootleg recording. This was when taking cameras into concerts was a no no. There was alot of shenanigans going on in the parking lot and around all corners and cubby holes that make up the park, and since this is a family friendly site I'll just say we partied pretty hard that day. I think we rode the ferris wheel and skyride multiple times 😉. Hope theres some other people who remember that day and leave their memories. Here's that list.🤘🏼

Blame It on the Night
      Knockin' at Your Door
      Free-For-All
      Don't You Want My Love
      (Where Do You) Draw the Line
      The Great White Buffalo
      Need You Bad
      Go Down Fighting
      Thunder Thighs
      Tied Up in Love
      Stranglehold
      Stormtroopin' / Hey Baby / Cat Scratch Fever / Wang Dang Sweet Poontang / Dog Eat Dog
    • Karen Cascarino on ? shoulders.
    • Penn Jilette, Karen Gersch, Michael Moschen.
    • June Taylor and Joe something...
    • Sharon Mendell on the left and June Taylor on the right.