Photo

What is you most prized souvenir, publication, map, postcard from Great Adventure?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 29yrswithaGApass

29yrswithaGApass

Historian

• Director
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,357 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

I recently received this wonderfully unique momento from Great Adventure - a laminated 1974 map autographed by one of the park's first diving teams from the Aqua Spectacle show!   I love it!

gallery_2_35_812879.jpg

gallery_2_35_85873.jpg

#42 Intaminous_Me

Intaminous_Me

Super Roundup

• Black Tag
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Mechanics, innovative fuel efficient cars, Geology, Darwin, INTAMIN! 😊

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

i just picked up 5 roaring rapids yoyos, they should be here any day, would you like one? also did you see my post about matchbook?gallery_154_472_3297825.jpg

Ooooooh! Could I have one??? I generally don't buy a whole lot of stuff from the park because it is rather pricey, I do collect the maps, though. Can I please have a yoyo? :D

_

#43 bgr861509

bgr861509

Super Roundup

• Black Tag
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Amusement Parks, Sports, Roller Coasters

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

I would have to say that my most prized souvenir from Six Flags Great Adventure would be my membership that I bought this year, it is affordable and worth it. Other than that, I would have to say some ride photos that I have of myself and my best friends from previous visits.

:scream: Brian "Briman" Gallagher Rose

ACE Member 2013-present

#44 gafreak

gafreak

Sky Ride

• Black Tag
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:04 AM

i have extra yoyos, pm me and ill get one to you

rt16.jpg

Gone but not forgotten....

#45 ReptileGuy

ReptileGuy

Giant Wheel

• Black Tag
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Thrill Rides

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:52 AM

how do you guys get these great things? i have park maps for the last ten years or so, some of those old promotional pins, and a picture of me drinking experimental coca cola flavors in that coke tent from a few seasons ago.

Parks I Have Visited:  Six Flags Great Adventure, Universal Studios Orlando Island of Adventure, Universal Studios, Hershey Park, Dorney Park, Luna Park (Astro Land), Daytona Boardwalk Amusements, Dutch Wonderland, Sea World Orlando, Disney Animal Kingdom, 27 Boardwalk/Traveling/Name Unkown

My Favorite Rides:  1. Nitro, Six Flags Great Adventure, 2. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Universal Studios Orlando, 3. El Toro, Six Flags Great Adventure, 4. Storm Runner, Hershey Park, 5. Gringotts Ride, Universal Studios, 6. Wizarding World of Harry Potter, 6. Hydra, Dorney Park, 7. Expedition Everest, Disney Animal Kingdom, 8. Steel Force, Dorney Park, 9. Kraken, Sea World Orlando,  10. Rolling Thunder (My First Ride), Six Flags Great Adventure

#46 scott

scott

Log Flume

• Black Tag
  • 439 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

Its strange to think that the original diving team is 60+ years old now. I remember the dive show a little from the 70's, I always enjoyed the dive and dolphin shows back then.

#47 29yrswithaGApass

29yrswithaGApass

Historian

• Director
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,357 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:15 PM

One of the things I have in my GA collection is a segment of cable from Kingda Ka.  It is about 18" long.  If any of you ever have the opportunity to own one, may I make this suggestion....

Never drop it on your foot!  It rolled off a bookcase I have from a shelf about 5 feet off the ground onto my foot.  I didn't have shoes on, and I doubt my sock did anything to lessen the impact, but I can tell you that hurt like a son of a #*)%@.  Of course, it couldn't land flat but instead on end.  Such are the dangers of being a G.A. fan!   :P

#48 Viper26

Viper26

Runaway Mine Train

• Black Tag
  • 530 posts
  • Interests:Six Flags, Cedar Fair, The Legend of Zelda, video games

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:29 PM

How did you get the cable?

#49 29yrswithaGApass

29yrswithaGApass

Historian

• Director
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,357 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:22 PM

How did you get the cable?

InkPEEPS2-1024x919.png

#50 jdc12192

jdc12192

Sky Ride

• Red Tag (Moderator)
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:00 AM

Sounds like the cable is damaging to you like it was damaging to the park!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users