Six Flags will host a campout event for the chance to be the first riders on our new attraction: The Dark Knight Coaster! Through a park-wide scavenger hunt and trivia session the evening of May 14, Six Flags Great Adventure will determine who our first 8 riders will be. The overnight package will include:
• Parking into the theme park
• A ticket to the private sleep over event
• Snacks and breakfast
• The Dark Knight movie t-shirt
• A chance to be the first riders on The Dark Knight Coaster
• An invite to the 2008 The Dark Knight Media Event
• A ticket to enjoy the park after the Media Event
• A special ticket for a private dinner and show with Jim Breuer and the Jersey Jokesters with a special appearance by Joe Piscopo the evening of the Media Event.
Package Price - $124.99 and a portion of the proceeds goes to The Boys and Girls Club.
What to bring:
• Sleeping bag and soft bedding…ground is concrete
• Tents are allowed or you can sleep right under the stars
• Toiletries – restroom, sinks and water available (no showers.)
• Warm clothes
• Snacks and drinks optional (This will be the only time you can bring food in the park…enjoy it while it lasts!)
What NOT to bring:
No open burn permitted…grills, campfires, etc. (So bring lots of blankets to keep warm)
No glass bottles
Rules of Participation:
• Must be 18 or accompanied by an adult or legal guardian
• Payment is required prior to event
• Parties who are registered must be checked in between 7:30 – 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 14 and stay until
Thursday – no leaving the property or designated areas.
• All campers will be subject to a safety inspection
• All campers must sign a hold harmless agreement
• Six Flags is NOT responsible for any personal items that are lost, stolen or broken…so limit what you bring.
Directions and further detail will be emailed to you after you register approximately four days before the event.
Here's the link to get your tickets: https://tickets.sixf...autonav=P134550