A Return Of Mr.Six!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I believe this is what you are referencing :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I believe this is what you are referencing :)

HAHAHA!!!

Mr. Six is a great advertising tool, it's a shame they ever got rid of him in the first place. The More Flags, More Fun campaign was alright, but it lacked that fun appeal that Mr. Six had for the entire family. By combining the two, the response will be much more positive from the public, especially if he's walking around the park and they bring back the Streetmosphere characters from a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like we will definetly be having a Mr Six at Ga. There is a NEW show listed on the Entertainment page on the Official Site, Mr.Six's Dance Party!!! Sounds like it could be fun, the Audience will participate to see how high they can raise the Fun-O-Meter.

Well, they did just what i said they might do. They replaced the Asian head, with Mr.Six's head in the more flags, more fun campaign. But guess what, Mr. Six talks!!! And look for the shot from the Boardwalk in the Commercial. Mr.Six

Edited by Railer

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::banana::banana2::bananadrum::bananarock::gaynana_love::rainbowbanana::BananaPiana::BananaPiana::rainbowbanana::bananarock::banana_love::banana2::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Sorry, I'm just to excited. Actually seeing a walk around MR.Six will be the highlight of the beginning of 2009 for me(since MEdusa doesn't open untill Memorial Day) Mr.Six is really the chain's mascot. Bugas Bunny does not equal Six fLags the way Mickey Mouse equals Disney, but Mr.Six does. So WELCOME BACK!! Quick Mr.Six question, does anybody remember a commercial from the start of the 2006 season where he wakes up from his retirement home, gets the bus ready, fixes up Six FLags and then turns on the "Open" switch to start the season. I can't find it anywhere. I do know it was only made for seasonal parks I believe.

Not sure whether to be happy he's not the other head, or scared of the voice that he actually has. Like seeing the boardwalk in the background though. Somethng tells me that will be his territory during the season in our park. Now imagine him as a character in HH in a swimsuti. That could be scary.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::banana::banana2::bananadrum::bananarock::gaynana_love::rainbowbanana::BananaPiana::BananaPiana::rainbowbanana::bananarock::banana_love::banana2::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Sorry, I'm just to excited. Actually seeing a walk around MR.Six will be the highlight of the beginning of 2009 for me(since MEdusa doesn't open untill Memorial Day) Mr.Six is really the chain's mascot. Bugas Bunny does not equal Six fLags the way Mickey Mouse equals Disney, but Mr.Six does. So WELCOME BACK!! Quick Mr.Six question, does anybody remember a commercial from the start of the 2006 season where he wakes up from his retirement home, gets the bus ready, fixes up Six FLags and then turns on the "Open" switch to start the season. I can't find it anywhere. I do know it was only made for seasonal parks I believe.

Yeah i saw that commerical.. ^^ i can't find it either:/

Does anybody remember a commercial from the start of the 2006 season where he wakes up from his retirement home, gets the bus ready, fixes up Six Flags and then turns on the "Open" switch to start the season?

Yes, I think I heard that one also, but it proved to be false. This is from a Special FX Eyeware Company that makes Prop Glasses for movies and Television, That sort of proved Mr.Teeson's claim of being Mr.Six. He also was on Queer Eye For The Straight Girl.

gallery_208_401_8414.jpeg

gallery_208_401_2223.jpeg

Edited by Railer