Day 1- Repair and Upgrade the Parking Lot

The lot needs work, especially for cars exiting the preferred lot. It is dangerous for people to be walking back to their cars where the preferred lot cars exit and many times people either aren't paying attention to the cars leaving or don't care which leads to drivers honking horns at the people walking.

Great Adventure has such a huge parking lot that is very unorganized and confusing. I see many people driving the wrong way down the center lanes (between the lot and preferred) even though the wrong way signs are on the back of the 12 mph signs. Six Flags need to bring a huge improvement to it's parking lot and make it safer and easier to get out. Also it needs to be repaved because towards the ends, it is very rocky and bumpy with many potholes.

GADV's parking lot really sucks, besides the poor lane setups the guards often poorly handle traffic as well. Almost every FF night I went to this year they blocked off the second overflow exit by the employee lot which really caused bad back up problems for the only open exit. Also caused alot of fighting and cars cutting off other cars. Other problems I have seen too are people racing their cars in the parking lot, cars speeding though the lot and cutting off other car, etc.