Our forums are back up and running! Sorry for the interruption.

Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom - NOW OPEN!

GAcoaster

It sucks that they aren't taking this opportunity to connect the Golden Kingdom to Plaza del Carnival.

Safari discoveries will be opened up again. Why waste money for a plan path with nothing in sight and take up future expansion space when safari discoveries is right there and will serve the same purpose.

Edited by jdc12192

safari discoveries is now the baboon area, and i think you'll be surprised to see balin return also....

If its not listed on the map, or even shown on the map, is it really returning? Personally i also thought it was making its return based off of things i won't mention, but was told from a credible source that it isn't returning.

^29,photo isn't working. If I wasn't on my phone I'd fix it but I'm not help right now lol

On another note I went to Dunkin by the park today and the middle track is done. The side tracks were still about halfway/slightly more then halfway. Therefore I think it's safe to say all you Debbie downers who kept ranting how it won't be open or complete in May can stop saying such nonsense. Granted they still have the two sides to complete along with electrical and paths but there is still about 2 months left which is plenty of time.

Wow they're almost done! That's certainly high up!

Also not sure if it's been posted yet but here's a funny video the park put on their YouTube channel "Drop Ride Wars" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkfjK-JWDd4

"Will the snow EVER end?!" LOL

Edit: Wow, I posted that video at the same time as you 29yrs... how do you embed videos?

Edited by RC98

Interesting look at behind the scenes,wish they would've showed more.

Edit: Wow, I posted that video at the same time as you 29yrs... how do you embed videos?

[ You tube ]*YOUTUBE URL HERE*[/ you tube ] but remove spaces in the brackets. Had to put spaces to make it show up.

Edited by jdc12192