2016 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Keep in mind 'change of plans' can mean a lot of things. It can be ride plans, placement, landcasping, construction/deconstruction time period. It can mean anything and based on Harry's knowledge of plans not changed as of now, makes me think said person meant something else.

I didn't hear anything directly about plans changing, just someone i know that's not an idiot said he heard plan's may have changed. I just threw it out there because it's something that deserves some scrutiny. Anything is still really an option at this point, but it's coming down to the wire now. And alot always have complained, they prob complain about everything, not just Theme Park's. I'm the kind that's still happy they put up an old Totem Pole in the Park lol, and will be happy with whatever we get as long as it's something different and a new experience. But i do feel we are due for a new Coaster, but we did just get the tallest Drop Ride in the World, and it went over budget. But we also "paid the due" for that with El Diablo so i think were in line for something that could be considered "medium". Bigger than El Diablo, but not a major Coaster either.

If plans in fact did change, i really was excited for 2016. Il be a bit mad if they did change. In other news, SFGAm finally released a teaser and this pretty much confirms Justice League for their park.

You were excited for a Free Spin(Fly? (Idk what the heck they're called)

Edited by YoungPup

^Anything low to the ground would be great. That way, it doesn't lose speed till the very end. Plus Gadv has lots of trees so that would make a great experience. As for whether the plans changed or not, the announcement is close enough (19 or so days left) that I don't care and I'll wait until then to make judgement

^^ Yeah, it's Blackbeard's. Makes sense why they are making a Water Purifier on-site now also. I think i said that on a Thread even. But we will need a new attraction to fill those Room's, my speculation now moves back to "Old Country/Movietown" and the "Dream" of the Dueler still lives!!!!

Raises some question's though. With that Hotel's location, are Guest's supposed to walk thru the Park with Luggage? No Hotel Parking? No axcess to the Hotel from outside the Park? Will they set up a Boat ride to get you the Hotel from outside the park? (lol) There's some logistics that need some answers now.

A hotel in the park? Well that would be a...

curveball.gif

"Curveball"

Railer I have a lot of the same questions. I thought that if we were going to get a hotel it would be a bit separate in its own area, like maybe where the old Safari entrance was, not right in the middle of the park.

If we do get the hotel though, that means corporate thinks our park can grow a lot, which means big new rides in the future!

Edited by RC98