Violence at Six Flags America during fright fest.

Scream scape reports that a fight broke out in SFA's, parking lot last Sunday night. The park claims it was a isolated incident but guests complained the park was getting rough before the fight broke out. There are reports of at least two serious injuries with a 15 year old in a induced coma, SFA, has promised to increase security after what happened.

There were always complaints of that park being rough, and it was only starting to get better; although I know some people who have got their car broken into there!

Last time I was there someone attempted to break into my car but they botched it. They didn't make it inside but still broke the door lock so the driver's side door wouldn't open. Still it is a shame for SFA, the park would be nice if the people in that area were not so messed up.

Supposedly the teen that is in a coma was banned from all Six Flags park from an earlier incident. Wonder how he got in?

But now thinking about it, they don't have finger scanners when I was there Sunday. Most of the Season Passes I saw still had their pictures on them while mine did not, so I guess if he knew someone who had one like mine he could have used it.

Edited by robertleax

Hey, you get what you deserve. He was obviously band for a reason. Sorry if that sounds mean, but I am a true believer in people get what they have coming to them. And based off the fact that he was previously banned from all parks nation wide I highly doubt he was a random person who was in the wrong place at the wrong time