GA Mystery Photos & Trivia

29yrswithaGApass

It's all part of my plan... but now you'll have to figure out if I am still doing that! :hmm:

QUESTION #37: Which company once sponsored the Carousel?

Just a guess based on Luis' guess (which I think he meant was a paint company)... Was it Sherwin Williams?

^Not Energizer either.

I'll make it a multiple choice. Cast your vote for which company you think once sponsored the Carousel:

A. Continental Airlines

B. Hood Dairy Products

C. Kodak

D. AOL Online

E. Panasonic

A. Continental Airlines

QUESTION #38: Remnants of one of the park's earliest rides can still be found in GA today. The concrete where it was located still outlines the ride's plot and even holes for its queue bars and fencing dot the nearby grounds. Although very subtle, the outline of this ride site is best seen from above. The ride has been removed for many many years now. What ride is it?

Great question Harry. Well, we can see Evolution's spot and que area, from above. But you said it's an "early ride" from the park's history and Evolution is not an early ride. This is a wild quess but I will say, The Swiss Bob.

Actually, Hydra Flume hasn't been gone for years and years, only a couple years I believe. There is a circle next to Panda Express, toward Buccaneer.

Isn't that where Calypso, then Condor was? Calypso can be ruled out, because when they put Condor on it's site, it was a different kind of setup, thus calypso wouldn't have left anything. Hmmm.........the.......Monster Spin?

QUESTION #38: Remnants of one of the park's earliest rides can still be found in GA today. The concrete where it was located still outlines the ride's plot and even holes for its queue bars and fencing dot the nearby grounds. Although very subtle, the outline of this ride site is best seen from above. The ride has been removed for many many years now. What ride is it?

I'm going to go with Railer's answer on this one... I think it's probably The Big Fury.