Photo Trip Report: January 3rd, 2016 - Closing Day of the Longest Season Ever

I went to the park today too. It was my first time to Holiday in the Park, and I really enjoyed it. I also saw those guys replacing the lights and I too thought theey were taking them down for the season. I thought to myself "well I guess with only a few hours left of the season might as well get a head start"

Edited by SFGadv123

It is just 2 little strand's to make the "R's" lol.

EDIT. I just realized this was a new thread, thought it was still the PTR from the other day. Thank's for making it out today, i didn't. Great pics to end a season with. And you all know what i'm thinking with the "Chiller" Station shot. It's just another thing, and this one is a little bigger than the other's as it could be the first in the Park "sign" of what's to come. It would be a big project so i'm pretty sure we will be sort of the same early timetable we had with the Lakefront Demo and "Total Mayhem".

They are little Shed's, and that is a Transformer box on the rt. (in the shot) side of them. They must be a part of the upgraded Power Grid around there for all the juice "Chiller" used to pull. That is about under (and beside) where the "spikes" were. That infastructure will most likely be upgraded if it does come to be. But everything is already in place to have the newer LIM's, and the much less Power they pull. Dual Launches will not be an issue anymore, the whole concept is relying on dual Launches for the timing. Just like "Twisted Colussus'" lift hill timing.

^ I believe those date back to when the Big Fury and Wild Rider coasters were there- power/utility related.

When we arrived at the park on Sunday, this song (below) was playing in the main entrance. Not exactly a Christmas song, but it was really nice to hear it at Great Adventure. I always thought the park should have installed a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory dark ride near the Carousel and Yum Yum, especially when it was operated by Time Warner.

That and the "Wizard Of Oz". I always hoped they would capitalize of the Park's connection with Warner to the "Wizard". Even if just one of the Ride Plaques were installed in the entrance area before the Main Gates telling the story of our Park's creator.