Day 13- Offer More Options for Season Drinks

GAcoaster

• 2 weeks later...

I would be willing to pay an upcharge to be able to get a drink with a meal on the dining pass or for drinks whenenever you wanted in a regular cup. Even getting the sports bottles for free with the dining pass, I don't bring them with me because I don't like the idea of leaving them in the station or outside the line area like at The Dark Knight. I know there are the lockers as an option but by the time you pay for them, it basically cancels out the free drinks with the souvenir bottle especially if you pay $8 for the all day access from ride to ride.

We have 4 machines in 2 locations. 2 in the Coke Freestyle building near the fountain and 2 at the Sky Bar near Sky Screamer. They are only a few minutes away from each other and it would be better if there were some machines on the other side of the park as well.

It would totally be useful to offer another option besides the bottles. If people forget a cup they won't be screwed for the day, or i know sometimes when a family goes to the park, even if they all don't go on rides, one person is still usually stuck carrying or holding bottles which is a inconvenience for them. Also agree on more freestyle machines spread throughout the park.

We have 4 machines in 2 locations. 2 in the Coke Freestyle building near the fountain and 2 at the Sky Bar near Sky Screamer. They are only a few minutes away from each other and it would be better if there were some machines on the other side of the park as well.

How about:

1 in Movietown

1 in Main Street

1 in Frontier Adventures

1 in Lakefront/ Boardwalk

How about:

1 in Movietown

1 in Main Street

1 in Frontier Adventures

1 in Lakefront/ Boardwalk

Maybe not one in Main Street due to the Freestyle building being near but maybe one in Plaza Del Carnaval and Golden Kingdom near Kingda Ka.

Is it strange that the same day this wish gets posted I get an e-mail for a survey from Dorney asking how I would feel about the park offering unlimited drinks with disposable cups rather that the sports bottle. The survey mentioned that it would cost the same as an all season sports bottle. If Great Adventure offered the same thing for the same price (Dorney would be charging $27) I would get it at Great Adventure or maybe Great Adventure could offer it for a smaller upcharge like $15 and then you wouldn't get the free refill bottle with the dining pass.