Misc GA Mumblings

I was at the park yesterday and Joker was down all day. When I walked into the park I noticed that there was a train stuck in the middle of the ride and it took them all day to get it down. Anyone know how it got stuck? Could it be because of the cold weather? Were there people on it or was it just a test run? It was my last visit to the park for the year and I was kinda bummed I didn't get to ride it but oh well.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for helping the site.  

I heard the weather will improve if you decide to take photos of the construction site and post them here. 

The dippin dots guy told him

Posted Images

I was at the park yesterday and Joker was down all day. When I walked into the park I noticed that there was a train stuck in the middle of the ride and it took them all day to get it down. Anyone know how it got stuck? Could it be because of the cold weather? Were there people on it or was it just a test run? It was my last visit to the park for the year and I was kinda bummed I didn't get to ride it but oh well.

Joker was down today, or yesterday, or 2016 as well.

The Joker was closed again today, so I still have yet to ride it. Batman also did something weird. It went got stuck on it's way up the lift hill (not even 1/4 of the way up), and then when it started up again it was moving really slow where it took at least 2 minutes to get the the top. Each train after that was fine. Anyone have an idea of why it did that?

• Like 1

The Joker was closed again today, so I still have yet to ride it. Batman also did something weird. It went got stuck on it's way up the lift hill (not even 1/4 of the way up), and then when it started up again it was moving really slow where it took at least 2 minutes to get the the top. Each train after that was fine. Anyone have an idea of why it did that?

A former ride-op was saying the lift motor takes a while to start up when the heavy train is on the lift already.

^ Same question. Same answer.

Hey um, during off-season after the park closes on Monday, will they will update photos about JL dark ride's going on here on the park's website this year?

Time will tell. Maybe they will do videos like they did for Joker. I would assume they would post a few things here and there regardless of if they are going to do constant updates or not.

• Like 1

Some of the operating schedule has been posted for 2017:

https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/plan-your-visit/park-operating-schedule?Month=2017-04

One good change I noticed is no more 6:00 closings or 7:00 closings on weekdays after Memorial Day and into June like past years. Now the park is open until 8:00 on those days.

Since we already know we're getting JL, and it'll be a while until it's open, what I'm the most excited for is the new 2017 food :P

Any idea if Chop Six is still maybe happening? I remember someone early last year said they were going to do it in 2017

Great news! I love Panda Express, it's like a Flash Pass for food. With complaints of super long waits for food with the Dining Pass during HITP and Fright Fest I'll happily wait 5 minutes and pony up the cash for better food at Panda Express while I scroll through post after post about how awful the food lines are on Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...