Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

Only 5 weeks until Great Adventure opens! It has been so warm lately they could have eliminated this year's off-season!

Sadly its usually the middle weekdays that are warm and the weekends being cold.

I'm thinking about it guys, there's going to be alot of snow on Monday evening to Tuesday evening this week, will snow will be all melt in three weeks before the park opens on April 1st? Will all rides will be opening during opening day on April 1st when all snow will be melting away?

Three weeks is an incredibly long time. Yes I'd say the snow will be gone.

Yea, I loved Nathan's cheese fries. Was my go to when I didn't feel like anything else. And yea they talk about it, but is it really going to be a 3 item menu? And they already had cheesesteaks right across from there. I'm not sure why they're even making that a cheesesteak place.

To be honest, they're better off adding cheesesteaks to the menu to the Garden State Grill, even if it's only three items added. Strangely enough, the Shore Eats stand next to the Garden State Grill serves cheesesteaks! Nathan's is really the only place in the park that serves hot dogs.

Isn't there a place near Superman's entrance that sells hot dogs? I know Best of the West used to as well but I don't know if they still have them or not since I didn't eat there at all last year (the few times I tried to they were closed).

Isn't there a place near Superman's entrance that sells hot dogs? I know Best of the West used to as well but I don't know if they still have them or not since I didn't eat there at all last year (the few times I tried to they were closed).

The one near Superman is Super Hero Snacks. Unfortunately I don't know what they serve there. The last time I ate at Best of the West was in 2015 and they didn't serve hot dogs.

I would not advise eating hot dogs before riding Superman - LOL

A few years ago my friend flew me in a small Cessna plane. We went to an air show where I ate two hot dogs, then got back in the plane for the flight back. Soon after he hit major turbulence and I had to do everything I could not to barf!

Last weeks park survey made me feel like I'm sexist but then my wife had the same answers so I guess my thoughts are reasonable. Anyone else hate the idea of a coaster named Wonder Woman?

The park map was updated on the website. Justice League is included, as well as the shortcut through Old Country (even though that was only open sporadically throughout last season). Also, no shortcut between Plaza Del Carnaval and the Golden Kingdom.

https://static.sixflags.com/website/files/sfgad_park-map.pdf

Glad The Map is out. I hope the Old Country opening is open full time to help with Justice League's crowds on both sides. I have a feeling they won't open up the Adventure Ally entrance for some reason.