Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about going to GADV on Sunday in the Am. Since I am coming from North of Philly, I wonder how the traffic will be with the Pope in Philly that day. We will be going in the opposite direction though.

Did anyone notice that Six Flags made an app? I just got it today. It's great because you can store your season pass on the app and scan your phone at the gate. There's also wait times but I don't know how accurate those are.

Months ago! :P

They secretly released it awhile ago so that a small group of people would act as beta testers. A while after that, they actually included it in one of the newsletters. Starting with the Sept 3rd sale, they began advertising that one of the 2016 Season Pass perks is access to wait times.

As far as I know, they really haven't heavily advertised it until that one tweet today. I think they're still doing beta testing before they make a big announcement.

i wonder how do they update the times? I know at disney, they hand random poeple tickets that they hand off at the station.

The ride operators report their numbers every hour, including wait times. Usually, they just estimate it themselves (and they're generally pretty good at it), but I think they're going to start using the wait time tickets again.

The ride operators report their numbers every hour, including wait times. Usually, they just estimate it themselves (and they're generally pretty good at it), but I think they're going to start using the wait time tickets again.

I'm not sure about other rides but SORA has been using wait time tickets every now and then on busy days.

We were given tickets a couple of times this summer to evaluate the wait time for rides. I think we got one for Batman, Superman and Green Lantern. The were given to us at the ride entrance so I don't know what they do on short handed days when nobody is there.

whats up with the front gate attendanst this season. they have been terrible at giving wait times. does the park have them lying to sell more flash passes. I rode zumanjaro on sat, and when we asked how long the wait was, she said a 1hr. we were on and off in 18 min. then on nitro, I was told 50min, and we were of in 20min. Even noticed the app wait times have been way off.

It's alot easier if you purchase them online. They just scaned the voucher and entered it into my existing card. For you they will probably need to take a picture and print a card out.

Edited by The Master