Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

Temps running 15 below normal, strong breezes, and a very early freeze is far from good in my book. Not sure about your area but it has been overcast and cold on both Sat and Sun for me. At least temps will return to about normal by Tuesday, and above normal afterward. Sad thing is while today was crummy for Oct, this would be a nice day for Dec.

Edited by The Master

http://www.thenation.com/article/exxon-knew-everything-there-was-to-know-about-climate-change-by-the-mid-1980s-and-denied-it/

This is crazy. If this is true they need to lock these executives up for life and also fine Exxon an extreme amount of money. Use that money for more renewable/alternative energy. It's a shame that all they cared about was protecting their business, rather than protecting the planet.

Temps running 15 below normal, strong breezes, and a very early freeze is far from good in my book. Not sure about your area but it has been overcast and cold on both Sat and Sun for me. At least temps will return to about normal by Tuesday, and above normal afterward. Sad thing is while today was crummy for Oct, this would be a nice day for Dec.

It's warm today and tomorrow.

there's tea cups in the updated SFGA:HitP ad, I can't remember his name but I feel they put that in in homage and not a coincidence.

Are you talking about this one they recently put up on their youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsZCtWJDtCQ

I feel like its just general advertisement and unrelated to TPM.

Really? Just when Universal was showing such promise, innovation, and imagination. Jimmy Fallon?

Screen%2Bshot%2B2015-10-28%2Bat%2B7.31.2

That is the the most stupid idea for a ride I ever heard, simply adding "big apple sauce" doesn't make a bad idea automatically good. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigApplesauce Hell, Jimmy isn't even that good, he kept blowing his lines with Tina all the time on SNL.

I am not a fan either, I mostly know him from years ago on SNL, ( I think both him and Tina are overhyped). The new ride will fit the NY section of the park well so it has that going for it. I have never been to Universal Hollywood yet so I would not know how good he is on the tram. Guess somebody high up in Universal/Comcast must like him.

Edited by The Master

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

70 degrees her in Philly. Might be playing horseshoes in my backyard on Christmas Eve while watching Thursday night football outside... Should have put the Christmas Tree outside and grill steaks for Christmas Dinner.